Saturday, June 14, 2008

More musical meanderings

I was in London (and ever-scenic Milton Keynes) for most of last week, hence my lack of saying things on this here humble blog.

However, not wanting to be left behind in this weekend's music frenzy here, I thought I'd add a few things from bands that I was listening to rather a lot on the old MP3 player over the past several days.

First up, two live videos from OD favourites, The Mountain Goats.

The sound is a bit iffy on both, but the energy makes up for it. The lyrics are worth paying attention to and are linked in both cases via the song names.

First...



'The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton'

And second...



'Dance Music'

Also:



The Jam, 'Absolute Beginners'

And:



Pink Floyd, 'Pigs on the Wing' (parts one and two)

No comments: