Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Vengeance from the grave

I'm off to London for a few weeks tomorrow morning for a conference and research trip. Happily enough and for a change, The Wife will be joining me soon, and with any luck, there'll be at least a few things here posted from over there.

We are told that there be wi-fi where we're staying, but, you know, I'll believe it when I see it.

In any case, as and when, you'll continue to hear from us.

As a brief interlude from my side of things, something from a band I've been enjoying a lot lately.


Black Sabbath, "Iron Man"

I'd have preferred something from Master of Reality, but the selection of high-quality YouTube videos from that album leaves something to be desired.

Still, this song rocks.

And stop thinking about Marvel Comics....

Till soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choice!

You can't beat a bit of Sabbath...

JCWood said...

No you can't. Not even with a big, scary stick.

Glad you enjoyed it. Rock on...